WARNING: All posted resumes are open to public viewing (which is why we only want your name, phone number and email address on them).
· If you have already accepted a job, either permanent or for the summer, then you should honor your commitment and you should not be interviewing other companies. To do so is not ethical.
· Internship resumes are posted year round
· Full time resumes are posted up to one year after the student’s graduation
CHECKLIST FOR RESUME SUBMISSION:
Before you submit it, your resume:
· Get approval from Hollingsworth Center for Ethical Leadership
· Ensure the following for your resume:
- must be professionally reviewed and current (updated within the last 3 months)
- must be in pdf format
- must include your name
- must include your email and/or phone number
- must include the month and year of your graduation
- must NOT include your physical address, birth date, social security number or any other highly personal information
- can Include your hometown and state (optional)
- resume file names must include your name and the type of position you are seeking (ex. James Smith_Internship)
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review resume on the CCA at least once a month
- Update Resume at least once a semester
- Once you accept a job offer, notify email@example.com to immediately remove your resume.