The mission of the Aggie Corps Recruiter Program (ACR) is to support the Corps’ recruiting effort and program. The principal goal is to organize and prepare Corps alumni and Corps supporters to participate in recruiting activities that will provide a large pool of highly qualified prospects for admissions into Texas A&M University and the Corps of Cadets.
ACR Program Organizational Structure & Job Descriptions
- Manage recruiting activities of assigned region.
- Responsible for recruiting new ACRs into the ACR program.
- Responsible for the motivation and retention of the region’s ACRs.
- Direct training activities of the ACRs in the region.
- Coordinate and assign recruiting activities of ACRs pertaining to assigned high schools, college nights, call lists, drill meets, and any other activities.
- Assure the Corps of Cadets is represented at functions to promote the interest and recruitment for the Corps of Cadets.
- Assure ACRs have necessary recruiting literature for required functions.
- Assist ACRs when asked or when necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of training manuals, recruiting literature, and other recruiting items as required.
- Coordinate and maintain liaison with the State Coordinator, Corps Recruiting Office, and Corps of Cadets Association.
- Provide feedback and evaluations to the help develop and improve Corps Recruiting.
Aggie Corps Recruiter
- Responsible for identifying and recruiting qualified prospects into the Corps of Cadets.
- Recruits at high school(s) as assigned by the Regional Coordinator.
- Assures the Corps of Cadets is represented at functions to promote interest and recruitment for the Corps.
- Works in all areas but not limited to: College Nights, JROTC programs, National Honor Societies, high school bands, athletic teams, drill meets, and any other areas as required.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with Corps prospects to assist them during the enrollment process into Texas A&M and the Corps of Cadets.
- Maintains liaison with the Regional Coordinator on Corps activities.
- Provides feedback and evaluations to help develop and improve Corps Recruiting.
- Maintains current knowledge of principles and procedures for Corps recruiting.
- Attend high school Awards Program program and present Corps scholarships when possible.
- Strive to have press releases on local Cadets and the Corps in their hometown newspapers.
- Attend the annual training with your Regional Coordinator.